After the juggernaut that was last week’s game releases, this week seems pretty tame in comparison. However, this week will see horror fans excited with Outlast will be getting another entry, Lego will be releasing a racing game, and there are a couple of indie game releases that are sure to tickle your fancy!
Atlas Fallen– Switch, PC, Playstation 4 & 5, Xbox
- Traverse a land abandoned by the gods and use your powerful shape-shifting weapons to hunt legendary monsters. Use your sand abilities in a fully co-op or solo campaign as you uncover mysteries and find answers to questions you didn’t realize you had.
- After spending years in development hell, and a name change, ELYPSE is finally launching on PC. Take on the role of Fay as she attempted to save her people, while not becoming a sacrifice herself. This 2D adventure platformer shows hand-drawn interconnected environments, while giving players a challenging good time.
The Outlast Trials– PC (Early Access)
- Set in the same universe as the previous Outlast titles, this survival horror game lets you team up with up to three other players. Abducted and used as test subjects by the mysterious Murkoff Corporation, you must survive the trials and torments, hopefully keeping your sanity intact.
Chronicles of 2 Heroes– Switch, PC, Playstation 4/5, Xbox
- After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Catness Games is finally releasing their retro platformer. Set in feudal Japan, the ability to switch between the two protagonists in real-time allows you to utilize each character’s individual specialities to overcome whatever obstacles may be thrown at you.
Lego 2K Drive– Switch, PC Playstation 4/5, Xbox
- Journey across Bricklandia in whatever vehicle you can imagine (as long as you can build it, of course!) With over 1,000 unique blocks to choose from, your racer is sure to stand out from the crowd. Play solo, or invite a friend to race around different regions and claim trophies.
What are you most excited about this week? Let us know over on Twitter and Instagram. While you are here, check out our launch article on Tears of the Kingdom.